Printable Society Membership Order Form (PDF)
(all but $290 is tax-deductible)
As a donor at this level, you will receive:
A pair of Capitol Marble Bookends, constructed from the original steps of the Capitol laid between 1863 and 1865 and removed during renovation
In November, you’ll receive the Society’s annual Capitol Ornament
Invitations to special lectures, tours and events in and around the Capitol Complex, including:
* A private tour of the Capitol interior for up to ten people and a commemorative photograph of the event.
* An invitation for you and a guest to the Society’s Annual Congressional Reception in Statuary Hall honoring New Members of Congress and Retiring Members of Congress in alternate years
* Invitations to meet the Society’s trustees, staff members and other USCHS members in small informal gatherings held in and around the Capitol Complex
* An invitation for you and three guests to the Society’s annual Holiday Reception following the Capitol Tree Lighting Ceremony
* An invitation for you and one guest to the Society’s Annual Presentation of the Freedom Award in the Capitol Complex. Freedom Award recipients have included C-SPAN and its founder, Brian Lamb; Senators Bob Dole and George J. Mitchell; and Congresswoman Lindy Boggs.
* Complimentary Walking Tours of the Capitol Exterior
* Annual August Series of Brown Bag Luncheon Lectures
* Our acclaimed quarterly newsletter The Capitol Dome
* 15% discount on all USCHS merchandise
* Recognition in the Society’s annual Honor Roll of Donors in The Capitol Dome newsletter