Printable Society Membership Order Form (PDF)
(all but $130 is tax-deductible)
As a donor at this level, you will receive:
The Society’s annual Holiday Ornament featuring images of the Capitol (mailed in November)
Invitations to special lectures, tours and events in and around the Capitol Complex, including:
* A private tour of the Capitol interior for up to ten people and a commemorative photograph of the event.
* An invitation for you and a guest to the Society’s Annual Congressional Reception in Statuary Hall honoring New Members of Congress and Retiring Members of Congress in alternate years
* Invitations to meet the Society’s trustees, staff members and other USCHS members in small informal gatherings held in and around the Capitol Complex
* An invitation for you and three guests to the Society’s Annual Holiday Reception following the Capitol Tree Lighting Ceremony
* An invitation for you and one guest to the Society’s Annual Presentation of the Freedom Award in the Capitol Complex. Freedom Award recipients have included C-SPAN and its founder, Brian Lamb; Senators Bob Dole and George J. Mitchell; and Congresswoman Lindy Boggs.
* Complimentary Walking Tours of the Capitol Exterior
* Annual August Series of Brown Bag Luncheon Lectures
* Our acclaimed quarterly newsletter The Capitol Dome
* 10% discount on all USCHS merchandise
* Recognition in the Society’s annual Honor Roll of Donors in The Capitol Dome newsletter